Dear Gerry,

My heart is with you.  My mother just turned 90 on March 17th.  She is continually falling and breaking something.  She lived with me for l3 years until Dick got so sick, I had to let my sister take her to live at their house.  She fell again this morning.  I didn't go to see her today, so that is the first thing I must do tomorrow.  I can't imagine your pain.  I wish I could help.  I wish you good dreams of Brig and your mother and pleasant daytime thoughts about them to help you through this dark time.

With Affection
Elaine from NM

Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote: This is again to all my friends who are on the list, I lost my husband two
weeks ago from PD, my 92 year old mother passed away two days ago.  I am
dealing with more than I bargained for at this time.
Gerry

listings at AOL Autos.