Hey Everyone,

I think I am sending this email right and I guess we will find out!
My dad got diagnosed with Parkinsons disease a couple months ago and I am just trying to find out as much information and useful tips to pass on to him so that I can make his encounter with this as easy as possible.
Look forward to hearing from everyon,

-cory
If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208