Hello,

I am new to the list and am not sure if my suggestion has been given
already.  My name is Maxine Cain, my mother has been diagnosed with  Parkinson's.  I
think softness of voice is a part of Parkinson's, however,  I don't remember
where I read that.  I've heard about the Lee Silverman  Voice Treatment
(_http://www.lsvt.org/_ (http://www.lsvt.org/) ) being  helpful for the softness of
voice, but have yet to take my mom to this  therapy.  I believe she had a cine
esophagogram done at the hospital that  showed she had difficulty with
swallowing, too.

Maxine Cain

<<Hi to all,
I've been reading this listserv a couple of months  now, and thanks to all
for sharing information.  In addition to PD, I  have developed a decent case
of General Anxiety Disorder, which I am also  being treated.  I am taking
Sinemet and Mirapex.  One of my  symptoms is a weak voice, stammering and
stuttering which affects my  teaching, etc.  Now here's my question.  My
neurologist seems to  think that this is due to the anxiety and not the PD.
I've read in many  places that PD causes this.  Any insight.

listings at AOL Autos.