Dear PERFORMERS-ers and REED-sters,

The Spring 2008 Newsletter is now ready for you.  Please visit
http://burgundy.byu.edu/mrds/news/ or, to be more precise,
http://burgundy.byu.edu/mrds/news/archives/cat_20081_spring_newsletter.php
to read yours.

I have just a couple footnotes.  First, we will be sending out hard
copies to those who still would like the hard copies fairly
soon.  Second, we will, thanks to Gloria Betcher and Jesse Hurlbut,
be moving the MRDS site from BYU to the Eserver at Iowa State.  In
fact, I believe that much of the work is already done.  I am sure
they will have a grand announcement before long.

Please excuse the cross-posting.

All the Best,

Gerard

Gerard NeCastro
MRDS Newsletter Secretary
& Sometimes Associate Professor of English
& Sometimes Chair of the Arts and Letters Division

University of Maine at Machias
9 O'Brien Avenue
Machias, ME 04654

Phone: 207-255-1293