Brian

Thanks fr your message. Best wshes to youand our family.

Sandra Way

---- Brian Ely <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for sharing with us your hopes. I wish the best to you and your
family. I was diagnosed in 1997. And was okay for a while, then I went to a
homeopathic practitioner, chiropractor, took natural supplements and stretching
every morning keeps me going. best to you and keep getting better.

Brian Ely, Va. USA