GOOD FOR YOU!

It’s been said that,

"One determined person can make a significant difference;
a group of determined people can change the course of history."

Keep up the good work and keep the faith that what you are doing DOES
make a difference!

Nina Brown
  "Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what
we make of our circumstances."

Secretary/Founding Board Member, The Alliance for Medical Research
(http://www.tamr-ed.org)
Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
(http://www.txamr.org)
Vice President, Houston Area Parkinson Society
  (http://www.hapsonline.org)
State Coordinator, Parkinson's Action Network
(http://www.parkinsonsaction.org)