Having lived in Ohio many years, I can tell you, Ray, that you echo the
sentiments of many Ohioans when you say, "What is the matter with these
idiots?"  I was having acupunture treatments there in the mid-sevenites.
Shortly after I moved, the State banned acupuncture!  Unbelievable!  Scott

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5200