Ray, please forward.  Thank you.  [log in to unmask]

Have a happy day, Roberta

In a message dated 5/30/2008 2:00:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have a  great video ad to raise awareness of PD, but can't post it.  If you
would  like to see it just email me.

It shows a PD fall and boy can I  relate.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter  National Parkinson's  Foundation

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.