Dear Ting YJ, Hello! Is Miralax available near you? It is a white
powder that you dissolve in water. It works even when the intestines
don't work by themselves. It's Polyethylene Glycol 3350. In the U.S.,
call 1 800 MIRALAX. It is generic in the U.S., about $12 a bottle (a
month). It has saved many people from intestinal surgery. Magnesium
helps lubricate the intestines -250 mg 3 times a day. Also, there is a
fat pill called Orlistat (Alli). It takes 25% of the fat at any meal
and passes it through without being digested. Fat is the hardest thing
to digest, and takes the longest. When you take Alli before a meal,
that meal passes through quickly. You can't eat a lot of fat, or the
results are a mess. Try to have no more than 15% fat at any one meal,
and your digestion will speed up. Pam