I have to take too stool softners a day.  only ducolax works

Ting YJ <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Hi,

I was dx PD 4 yrs , Now in-take Sinemet /Comtan / Requip. In the past 1/2 yrs,
I was sufferring from the constipation. Are all PD patients always sufferring from the
constipation ? Is caused by PD progress or PD meds ? I tried my best to maintain food (high fiber....) /water-drink / excersie. But,not big help.

I am 51 yrs old. Anyone give me suggestions or advice ?? thanks!

YJ.

付費才容量無上&shy;&shy;?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗!

MARSHA