What about vegetarian curries with haldi (tumeric) as a main ingredient eaten a couple times per week? I started when studying Hinuism, and my client noticed feeling better, too.> new. Curcumin has been known to decrease the effect of Alzeimer's disease > and protect the brain cells. I have been taking 500 mg capsule of tumeric 3x > a day. I would never go without taking it.> Dr. R. Rajaraman
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld