Melinda,

     If I can interject a comment as an eavesdropper to your message
about this laudable plan...and if no one has any particular image
from Jones's corpus to suggest, I would point out that one of the
foremost authorities on Inigo Jones anywhere is Christy Anderson,
Graduate Programme Director and Canada Research Chair in Art History
at the University of Toronto:
[log in to unmask] She would surely have some ideas about this.

     Best wishes,

Bob Tittler