yj, yes but I had to wait for the residual parts to get out of my system
before starting the new ones. it took a couple of months. But, although I still
get tired I don't get the sleep attacks and the freezing has lessened
considerably. I was not under a dr.s care at the time . it was only that I couldn't
afford all the medicine because I was out of work. before going off contan and
wellbutrin  was deeply depressed because I wa