A recent message states:

DENVER (MyFOXColorado.com) - A proposed constitutional amendment could
make Colorado a national battleground on the issue of abortion. Tuesday,
a victory of sorts for a group pushing an amendment that would define a
fertilized egg as a person. Colorado for Equal Rights turned in 37 boxes
and 131,245 signatures it needs to place the "Personhood Amendment" on
November's ballot. It needed to turn in just over 76,000 signatures. "We
had over 1,100 volunteers around the state. We covered over 500
churches," says amendment sponsor, Kristi Burton. "We believe the
Colorado Constitution was created to protect every person. So, the
question we're asking is--who is a person?" says Burton. I don't think
the definition of a person is a personal decision. That is a scientific
definition," says Burton. The 20-year-old says medical technology
clearly shows an unborn child is a person. "There's 4-D ultrasounds.
There's incredible medical evidence that an unborn child is a person,"
says Burton.

I agree that this so-called evidence is incredible.

Bruce Anderson