Response to Claire: Yes, we were aware of the 3-yr wait to have a postage
stamp approved (which is ludicrous in my opinion).  I am happy to see that
you have grouped PD with some of the other neurological diseases.  We are
all small in comparison to such groups as cancer or diabetes.

Since Parkinson's has several "foundations" or "organizations," it somewhat
fragments our support.  This is why Jean and I approached support for PD
alone.  There was already a grassroots effort in place to promote this new
design.  It has been catching on like wildfire around the nation.  Since the
new logo was building support, it suddenly came to me that we could
simultaneously build support for a postal stamp, possibly raising money
along with awareness for this debilitating disease.

So with that in mind, we will continue with our effort.  I don't believe it
will take anything away from what you are so admirably doing.

Peggy