Ray,
This is very interesting indeed.  My husband, Prem, who is now 62 and was
diagnosed with PD at the age of 56, though he probably had the symptoms for
two years before that, has had high cholesterol ever since we started
regular tests when he was in his late 30s.  Even now he is on medication for
it.
Moneesha
Calcutta, India