For what it's worth, maybe nothing, my cholesterol has been high all my life.
(I'm 63.) We're talking 300-plus.  I have never taken meds for it, and I am
one of the healthiest people I know for my age.  If I lost 20 lbs. I'd be even
more healthy.  Unlike my wife who has "healthy" cholesterol levels, I do not
have PD.  I also tend to side with those researchers and doctors who say that
the high cholesterol scare is nonsense.  But then, that's not my field--and I
cannot make a professional statement in that respect.  Perhaps one of the MDs
on our list could comment.  Scott

>===== Original Message From [log in to unmask] =====
>> Well this kind of makes sense .
>
>then how do you explain people with low cholesterol have a higher risk of PD?
>perhaps cholesterol has nothing to do with it
>maryse
>

>--
>
>Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
>55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University