I went to Yvonne Perry's blog http://www.right2recover.blogspot.com/
and heard Chuck Whitings recording of "Right to Recover" to accompany her prize winning  book and to my surprise and humility heard my name twice at the beginning and end of the song along with Michael, Brian, Susan Fajit.  This is a very moving tribute and belongs to all of us. The song is not only great, but there are also many articles of interest.

Last year I contributed to the book and proofread it one weekend.  Be sure and buy Yvonne's book.

Many thanks to Chuck and Yvonne.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF