First of all my empathy for all with PD, I only have restless legs right
now, though it's severe. I've been on requip the past year and am now
becoming bald at 28, my hair is changing color also so I'm confident it's
the requip (the same spiderweb texture as described).

I have two questions:

1.) Could I experience less hair loss with a different dopamine agonist?

2.) Has anyone experienced hair loss from selegeline, I'd like to try that
next. As I speak my left hand and feet are curling up like I can't stretch
them enough, I don't know what to do next.

Thanks and respect,

James