Getting bald is a sign of maturity be positive its how you take it. Balding
people and i know i am one have a certain sex appeal and personility. dont
worry too much son you have a life ahead of you go find your station, may
allah give you strength to be thankful for what you have always look at the
glass full instead of half empty.
I  am on requip for the last four years has not done much to accelerate my
speed of
balding.look your self in the mirror and find a reason to smile cheers
Haroon Basheer