Thanks, I appreciate all your support. It's not even the thinning that
bothers me, it's the feel of my hair, it feels "Spiderwebby" as mentioned on
other posts on here and uncomfortable. This past year I've been asked I've
dyed/highlighted my hair because the colors have changedI  since I was on
requip. It's difficult to tell what it is because I know there could be a
genetic componment.