Nina's Hope presentation started  last November at our annual meeting where
she was the keynote speaker.  "Hope" was the theme of our symposium.
Ray

"Hope"

Dear Friends,
A good friend of mine, Nina Brown, who is the Texas State Coordinator for
the Parkinson Action Network, sent me this lovely presentation, with
permission to post it on the forum. I think you will enjoy it as much as I
did. Best, Kathrynne

Nina Brown presents "Hope"

"Life is 10% of what happens to you,
and 90% of how you respond to it!"

A while back I was invited to Arizona
to give a keynote presentation on "HOPE."

As I was putting it together, I realized I also wanted
to share "HOPE" with my family and friends.

Benjamin Franklin said,
"He who lives upon hope will die fasting."

or to put another way.
you can read a cookbook all day long and starve.
you have to take action.

So, although this wasn't edited or professionally produced,
the action I am taking is to send you this link
with the HOPE that you enjoy seeing it
as much as I did creating it!

http://www.2ninajoe.com/

Note: Quicktime is required to run it. You can download at:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Best regards,
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
--