Be very wary of this sort of service.   I traveled to China about a few
years ago and the medical industry appears to be full of charlatans.  For
instance,  doctors often sell medicine directly to patients, with no printed
pricing (read: whatever they can get).    The stores are full of counterfeit
merchandise, which is easily identifiable by the packaging.

There are good doctors and China has a long tradition of herbal medicine,
but expensive stem cell injections are not part of this tradition.

-Archie