Thank you for sharing your story about Azilect, and your young -onset Parkisons.  As a caregiver, I can really relate also to seeing a young woman loose too much weight on Ldopa and similar agonists, and then respond well on amantadine.  That's what happened with my daughter Margaret.  We have received literature on mirapex and azilect and we're really lucky to hear from people like yourself.
Have a great day and thanks for letting us know how it helped you.
Angela CG to Margaret age 20.
Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback