) Does anyone have any experience with herbs, particularly passion
flower, evening primrose, gingko, milk thistle, grape seed, or
pinebark extract, in treating PD?

Milk thistle is great for  preventing constipation, I accidently found out.  I take a pill each day.  I have taken ginko and evening primrose and they did not help me.

Re when to start PD meds, I think the experts don't agree as to sooner rather than later.  I don't follow that issue that closely because I don't take PD meds - DBS controls my tremors.  Can't give you sources immediately would have to do a search.   I'm sure somebody else knows.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF