Hello.  My wife also was YOPD.

1. She did take Sinemet CR--never at night, only during the day.  After about
5 years, the dykinesia began.  After ten years, the dyskinesia were nearly as
bad as the PD symptoms.  I have never heard a neurologist say anything about
day use of Sinemet CR bringing on early dyskinesia, but perhaps others on on
this list have.

2. You should be able to find articles on Sinemet and dyskinesia on the
Internet.

3. My wife no longer has dyskinesia, but she has been off Sinemet for a year.
Some of the people on this list take medications other than Sinemet.  Perhaps
they will share their experiences.  Scott

>===== Original Message From [log in to unmask] =====
>Hi,
>
>   Have you got experience to in-take Sinemet-CR ? The CR is used for
bedtime mostly,
>   But, there are some patients in-take at day-time, or mix the CR with
Regular(Sinemet)
>   at daytime dosage. My doctor told me, if I do that , it may make my
Dyskinesia

>付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件
遠不必刪! http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing

Scott E. Antes