Hi,

I had severe hair loss from Mirapex and was only able to prove that it
was the agonist by going "cold turkey".  My hair regrew but with a
thinner texture.  My situation was documented by my dermatologist and
can be found at  J. Am. Acad. Dermotology Vol. 55 n. 5. He also
reported it as an "adverse event" to the drug company.  It is listed
as a rare side effect in their literature.

For what it's worth, I've taken Selegeline with no hair issues.  And
am currently taking Requip with no hair loss issues.

Katherine