Dear Scott,

Thanks very much for your message. I am just starting Sinemet, but
thinking about going off it and switching to Mirapex to try avoiding
dyskinesia as long as I can.

I am sorry Neupro was taken off the market, if it was helping your wife.
Please tell her that her experience has helped me.

All the best to you both,

Jeff