Transcranial Electric Stimulation did help Brig, it gave him one or more
years of mobility, and then the effect wore off.    Two years  later, April 08,
he passed away, but we were thankful for that time.  It  was done at NIH, and I
thank them for that opportunity, which is available for  most Parkinson's
patients if they would just inquire and do this. NIH made the  arrangements at
that time and did their best to facilitate the trips.   I did this journey twice
a week from the Lehigh Valley to Washington for nine  weeks.  I drove to
Phila., parked car, took train to Washington, and then  traveled to NIH, and
returned,   Three days later, did  return trip, with Brig.
" God helps them who help themselves"
Gerry