Hi,

   Have you got experience to in-take Sinemet-CR ? The CR is used for bedtime mostly,
   But, there are some patients in-take at day-time, or mix the CR with Regular(Sinemet)
   at daytime dosage. My doctor told me, if I do that , it may make my Dyskinesia
   early-coming. I am YOPD, I think the CR's "slow release" may slowdown the dopamime
   stimulate the brain neunon, it should be prolong the Dyskinesia's coming. I tried to
   intake CR(switch from Regular) around 1 months. It seems not bad.

   My questions are .....
   (1) Do you know daytime CR will cause the Dyskinesia's early coming ?
   (2) Do you get related articles about CR & dyskinesia ?
   (3) "Must" Dyskinesia occur to PD patients( specially YOPD), no matter whatever
        medications or actions he performs ?

   Nice to discuss with all of you !!!!!

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing