Question 1 - effects of not taking meds regularly

i have a habit of taking more levocarb/comtam when i need to do activities that require more of the physical kind, andslacking off taking my meds when i dont need to do anything physically demanding. in other words, i dont follow my meds regime at the suggested times nor dosage.

is this a recipe for dyskinesia and/or complications? please advise.

Thank You (40yr old PWP) PS: I posed this question at the "ask the doctor" forum as well

question 2 - any long term effects with taking curcumin supplement for long?