I'm 59 - in New Mexico and starting wk 3 of my meds. I have been trying to get a diagnosis since Jan - finally  got it 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks prior to diagnosis, gastro doctor said I have a slow stomach and started me on Reglan. I found out Reglan is great EXCEPT if you have Parkinson's - the reglan knocked me down pretty hard (until I stopped it).

Anyway, looking for a place where I can talk and ask and share.

I can imagine all of us deal with a similar  concern - " where do we go from here? "

Henry in Sunny Los Lunas