Hi Henry,

There are lots of sources of information on the Internet where you can learn
about Parkinson's.  There are lots of books too that are helpful in telling
you about the illness.  In fact there is no dearth of information out
there.  It is a good idea to inform yourself about the disease,  because
certainly in India, where I live, the doctors are not too good about telling
one enough about it.

Who knows what anyone's future holds?  And so far as I can tell, for each
individual PD progresses differently.  However, there is something you can
do right now....live life to the fullest and do things which you have always
wanted to do so that you have no regrets later on.  Don't allow yourself to
brood, though it is hard to come to terms with the diagnosis at first.
Accept some limitations that it might bring and carry on regardless.  We
have had a wonderful six years since my husband was first diagnosed doing
things which we may never have done otherwise.  Only in the last year or so
has he had some problems which are challenging.

So go ahead and be positive.  All the best,

Moneesha