Dear Henry, Hello! Everyone says get as much exercise as you can. In
England you can get a patch for the drugs often prescribed. This patch
was taken off the market by the FDA. It makes a huge improvement, if
you can get it. The Northwest Parkinsons Foundation sends an email
newsletter that is very good. Azilect seems to work well for many, but
everyone is different. Reglan is a disaster, I agree. It has sedative
effects. All the doctors are just experimenting. No one has the
answer. Keep your chin up! Pam