Wow!! Have you created a user on Patients Like Me Web Site?

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 6:06 am
Subject: Re: does anyone have an opinion on this? and another question on curcumin

I was dx at age 44 (now age 64).

I have been taking Sinemet since 6 mo past dx.  I was on the  Cabergoline
clinical trial (not marketed in US) for 44 months......and mirapex  for about a
year after the cabergoline trial ended (I had compulsive  shopping/sleep attack
side effects big time!!!).

That said.......I take 10/100's and have for about the past 10 years.   I do
take more when I need to be active.  I have NEVER had dyskinesia from  a
Sinemet dosage (and I am now into my 20th year of Sinemet).

Good luck with your meds and whatever decision you make.

Rita Weeks
Lincoln, NE