Anyone know of and/or recommend a neurologist/movement disorder physician in south east Oklahoma?

I have the opportunity to move to a small town (Caddo) in OK by Durant to live with friends.  It is about 2 1/2 hours north of Dallas and 2 1/2 south of OK City.  Until I am Medicare eligible, I have heard that my COBRA through PacifiCare (California) can be used in OK, but I can't take it to Texas.  I will also need to find primary care in the area, and I think that can happen in Durant.

This will be a huge change, even though I have known the family for 30 years.  I am doing research on local assisted living facilities, but having a hard time thinking of doing a move at 50 years old.  And being there for the rest of my life.

Thank you.
Betty Hoffland