Rita, I am not the one who originally asked a question of you but I  enjoyed
your post.  I was diagnosed in 2002 at age 51; symptoms go  back to 1999.  Am
now 58, or I will be in one week, God  willing.  My neurologist said that I am
also slow progressing.   Still working full time but I understand your need
for a nap and have  excessive daytime sleepiness as well as sleep disturbances.
 What  have you been able to do to help with that issue?  I am currently on
Stalevo 100 four times a day.  It gets me through the work day and to  sleep
at night but have horrible dreams.  I need that dose at night  otherwise my
tremor keeps me awake.  Thanks so much for any help  whether it is alternative
methods or more standard methods.   Roberta