I am not doubting the cognitive impairment with PD......I certainly have
difficulty remembering what I read in great detail (I remember the essence of
the article).  Also spatial difficulties have been an issue for me for many
years.

That said.....I did have neuro-psych testing done at KUMC about 10 years
ago.  Two things I remember most about that event:

a.  testing was done in a day long session.....by afternoon, I was  so
fatigued, I did not give  a care about what answer I gave..........just  get out of
my face (as the teens would say!).

b.  side effects from my medications were considered as symptoms of
stress/need for attention.  (arrhythmias, breathing irregularities,  headache, nausea,
sweating etc.).

I personally felt the testing was not geared to the  symptoms/schedules/med
on times of a Parkinsons patient.......and the dx seemed  to ignore that
symptoms/side effects were med related and not psych  related.

Rita Weeks  (dx 1992)