Thank you for this link. I downloaded the MP3 files for PD as well as
another for sleep. Our small MP3 player was incapable of holding the
files for both, so since my PWP was suffering sleep problems, I only
copied the sleep files for her to listen to while attempting to go to
sleep. It has been a great success. Rather than remaining awake until 2
or 3 AM, she now goes to sleep quickly any time after her 10 PM meds.
Last week I bought a small MP3 player of 2GB capacity on which there is
tons of room for the files. She has only just started to listen to the
PD files which have a similar effect on her as the sleep ones do.