When I was a member of Lions International there was a statement in
our Constitution's by-laws that stated that meetings were not a forum
for politics or partisan religion. The PIEN list is not the place to
discuss politians, that can be done elsewhere. Let us just stick to
the reason that brings us together--to learn all we can about PD and
how best to approach its treatment. Who is in the White House or in
any other government position is not the important issue. The
policies that promote PD research and search for a cure are!

Wayne 71 CG Nancy 74/22+