Hello fellow travellers,

 I was active on the list some years back, not so active lately though I still read posts and occasionally post in response. I wanted to let you know that I just started a blog called parkinsense on which I will write about a variety of PD-related topics. At present my first two posts are up.

Here is the blog's address to paste into your browser:? http://parkinsense.blogspot.com

Please visit and let me know what you think. You can send comments to me at [log in to unmask], or you can post comments to the blog for all visitors to see.

 If you post a comment to the blog, be aware that there is a delay. Your comment will not appear right away, but it will appear.

 If you would like to subscribe, there is a subscribe link (Posts - Atom) at the very end of the blog. Scroll all the way down.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!

Kathleen