From: Henry Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Any recommendations for a neurologist in Albuquerque, New Mexico area?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 5:44 PM

I'm trying to find a new neurologist - one who actually talks to the
patient.

I have an appointment with a Dr Marjama-Lyons in 3 months ( she was highly
recommended) but it takes 3 months to see her.

I'm newly diagnosed - on week 5 of robinerole (I think that's ReQuip) -
seem to be making no progress or maybe feeling worse.

Trying to remain positive but not much positive is happening..

Henry
Los Lunas NM