There are many supporters of Obama who see a plus in his support of Federal
funding for stem cell research. And there are many who see the choice of
McCain or Obama as a toss-up, and quite reasonably will choose Obama because
of his support of stem cell research.
And not incidentally, there is no conflict between taking stem cells from
the thousands of frozen blastocists (sp?) doomed to be thrown away and "the
principle or belief of sanctity of life." And not incidentally, blastocists
are not embryos -- they are not embryos unless implanted in a womb, and they
must be embryos to develop into a human being.

Ken