Sandra,

I am not qualified to say whether the Mirapex is responsible for your
mother's newly emergent problems. I know it must be titrated and only
gradually increased, but 0.125 does seem to be a low dose. Hospitalization
seems to be very hard on Parkinson patients, and delirium and confusion are
common. My unprofessional advice is to get her out of there as soon as
possible. Warmest best wishes.
Ken