(Apologies if others have written this.  Just got back in town.)  This does
not happen to all Neupro patches (going "bad").  (None of the patches Laureen
used before the ban were non-functional, for example.)  Please Google Neupro
and go to the Neupro site.  The site will explain how to identify a faulty
patch.  Now, the heresay part: We were told by Laureen's neurologist that
certain existing Neupro patches could lose their delivery effectiveness, and
that experiments with keeping them refrigerated prior to sale were being
conducted in Europe.  We also were told that Neurpro was expected back on the
market within another five months or so.  Anyone have a reference on this?
Thanks.  Scott

PS: By the way, Neupro really worked great for Laureen.

>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>a pharmacist just warned me - apparently the chemicals lose their
>effectiveness when kept in the warm.

>This mail sent through http://www.ukonline.net

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology