I'm planning to submit a proposal for the genre conference in Brazil next year, and I was wondering if anyone else is planning to go.

There is an option to submit a panel (they call it "co-ordinated presentations"), but that requires four presenters on a panel. I found one person who is interested in submitting the proposal together, but I still need two more.  Is there anyone here who is planning to go and hoping to co-ordinate a presentation?

Tosh Tachino, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Rhetoric, Writing, and Communication
University of Winnipeg