For Leeds 2009 (13-16 July) I will be organizing a session under the sponsorship of the Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society on "Tudor Interludes: Politics, Polemic, and Heresy."  Since the deadline for sponsored sessions is 1 October, I'd be happy to receive titles and brief abstracts by mid-September.
David Klausner
 David N. Klausner, Professor of English and Medieval Studies
Vice-Dean for Interdisciplinary Affairs, Faculty of Arts and Science
University of Toronto
voice: 416-946-7379 fax: 416-971-1398

"Extended wisecraft weakens the too weary head."
Rev. John Williams ab Ithel's translation of 'Y Gododin' (1852).