I don't think it exists yet, but a database of DBS results  by hospital and/or surgeons would be a great project for someone to undertake.
I found the following web page in a google search. This might be of some help.
The complication rates for movement disorders  and DBS surgery at Johns Hopkins is given and compared to the rates cited in the medical literature. The surgeon you are consioderinig should be able to provide you with his or her record to compare.
see:
http://www.neuro.jhmi.edu/dbs/complications.htm
linda

-- Brian Ely <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is there a webbased site where I can get infp on how many DBS they have done
stats on successful resuots. I plan on using Dr. Berland at Mary Washington
Hosp in Fredericksburg, VA. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks Brian