From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 22:32:13
Subject: HAS ANYONE ONE ON THE LISTSERV HEAR OF DR. PANERI

GOOD MORNING

HAS ANY ONE ON THE LISTSERV?WORKED WITH DR. MUKESH ?PANERI IN INDIA VIA HIS WEB SITE(WWW.DRPANERI.COM. IF SO HAVE YOU TRIED HIS AYURDEDIC PROTOCOL WITH ANY SUCCESS??

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INPUT AS I'M CONSIDERING?ORDERING HIS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT?SPECIFICALLY MADE?FOR PEOPLE WITH PARKINSON DISEASE

THANK YOU FOR ANY FEEDBACK

FRAN LANDES