Please, I have been begging for years to have some sort of knowledge sent  to
hospitals for nurses, I don't blame them but the administration.  I have
gone to nursing homes to inform them on how to care for our people, but between
doctors and nurses who have no training or background, it is a losing  game.
Unless you can be in the hospital, day and night with your loved  one, it is
difficult to have the medicine on time(most important item in a  Parkinson's
life).
Gerry

Read reviews on AOL Autos.